A documentation of my preservation and preparation of local foods as I work through the seasons. This will serve as a reference tool for me in the future and as a sharing guide for family and friends...and anyone else interested. Hopefully, I can offer some useful methods, tips and recipes to share with everyone--be they novice or pro--and encourage them to join me in the exciting world of preserving and cooking with local foods.



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time for a Change at the Table

June--the beginning of Summer--time for change in table decor
Another of Grandma Springer's tablecloths with napkins--
embroidered by Great Grandma Stolp.

For dishes: Franciscan Ware.  I love a colorful summer table.
These dishes remind me of the Fiesta Ware my mother had when I was young.


No comments:

Post a Comment