A documentation of my preservation and preparation of local foods as I work through the seasons. This will serve as a reference tool for me in the future and as a sharing guide for family and friends...and anyone else interested. Hopefully, I can offer some useful methods, tips and recipes to share with everyone--be they novice or pro--and encourage them to join me in the exciting world of preserving and cooking with local foods.



Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Tablecloths

I have quite a supply of Christmas Tableclothes and dish sets; so every week during December we enjoy a new holiday look to the supper table. 

Week One with my white china.
Week Two-my Spode set:
A Christmas gift from Mom & Dad

Week 3:  I love vintage stamped tablecloths--
Brings back lots of childhood memories!

The week of Christmas--Christmas Dinner:
My "Merry Christmas" china with crystal and silver

1 comment:

  1. I love the green tablecloth with the Spode. I never thought of that color. I have tried red and now I have the matching Spode tablecloth. Next year I am going to get a green one. Thanks Diane. Merry Christmas.
    Michelle sent me tablecloths from IKEA. They are taupe with red Swedish trim. I like them. She suggested some kind of embroidery. I need your help.

    ReplyDelete