A documentation of my preservation and preparation of local foods as I work through the seasons. This will serve as a reference tool for me in the future and as a sharing guide for family and friends...and anyone else interested. Hopefully, I can offer some useful methods, tips and recipes to share with everyone--be they novice or pro--and encourage them to join me in the exciting world of preserving and cooking with local foods.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mid-Summer Tablesetting

It's a hot and humid mid summer and I'm ready for a new look to the table--something fresh and crisp.  I found just what I was looking for--checked gingham cotton tablecloth/napkins with white dishes.
 

Against this deep-yellow tablecloth,  the colorful produce of
summer makes for bright and appealing meals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment